Progressive airlines manage their carbon & use high quality carbon offsetting as a central component of their carbon management strategies - many going beyond compliance requirements to make their operations carbon neutral.
|Yourgov's 2016 study shows the majority of consumers are prepared to pay a premium for goods and services with strong environmental credentials - carbon neutrality (underpinned by a solid commitment to carbon management and high quality carbon offsetting provides a solution to this.|
SUSTAINABILITY & CARBON OFFSETTING PROJECTS
Meet your Sustainability objectives and mandatory/supply chain requirements - via our Global portfolio of high quality carbon offset projects. Whether your needs are EU ETS compliance, Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) or voluntary carbon neutrality.
Carbon Footprint Ltd has specialism in the airline & aerospace sector , providing a full range of carbon, energy, Health & Safety services and also software tools. We provide solutions, whether you are just starting out on your sustainability journey or you have a mature/leading edge programme in place.
Other Legislation that may impact you
- Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting - If you are currently listed on the FTSE Main Market you must do this. We expect all large entities to be required to do this - an announcement is expected in Autumn 2016. Don't forget - this is UK Legislation and completely unaffected by the Brexit vote.
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Scheme Stage 2 - We expect this to stay in place for 2019. You cam start audit work at any time between 1 Jan 2016 and 31 Dec 2019.
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System) provides an alternative compliance route and is popular within the sector - get support
Not Legislation ... But Strongly Favoured for business management & PQQs
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 - The 2015 standard is now here and you will need to make the transition before end 2018 - dependent on your recertification date! You can get the new standard ahead of your recertification date - and benefit from differentiation.
The process is straightforward and because these ISOs now share a common structure ( so-called 'Annex SL' - also shared by ISO 50001 and ISO 27001 (IT Security)) it will soon become very familiar and provides an ideal time and opportunity to integrate into an Integrated Management System (IMS).
Sustainability & Environmental Reporting
Leading businesses now produce a formal Sustainability or Environmental report - often to support/ complement their Annual Report & Accounts.
- You may be asked by your supply chain to complete one for the CDP (formerly known as the Carbon Disclosure Project) or you may voluntarily decide to submit your own.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) provides a useful (and free!) format/template to complete Sustainability Reporting - it is well recognised and you can decide whether to make this public or use for internal management
Contact Us to discuss Sustainability Solutions for your Business