OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health and Safety management standard that provides a framework for businesses. By creating and implementing a system aligned with OHSAS 18001 your company can benefit by having an accreditation often sought in PQQs and differentiates your business. Additional it provides a transparent health and safety programme for your employees and stakeholders increasing interest and engagement relating to Health and Safety in the workplace.
Carbon Footprint Ltd provides:
- Gap analysis – Onsite analysis of your system and how it currently meets the requirements for OHSAS 18001 and any gaps or improvements to be made for becoming OHSAS certified.
- OHSAS 18001 design – We can help your company create their OHSAS system and provide assistance on drafting procedure documents.
- Documentation – We can provide templates & help you to complete Health & Safety policy, risk assessments, legislation register, accident/first aid logs, action plans
- Risk assessment – An experienced consultant can create/provide assistance for your companies risk assessment.
- Health & Safety training – We can provide training to all different levels of your company from tailored training or through one of our available training courses
- Internal auditing – We can undertake your internal audits on the system to ensure all requirements of OHSAS 18001 are being met and provide training to staff for them to undertake audits.
- Integration – We can integrate your Health and Safety system with your ISO 14001 and/or ISO 9001
Benefits of an OHSAS 18001 system:
- Ensures you are following all legislation
- Provides confidence to your workers and stakeholders on your health & safety understanding and commitments
- Often a requirement in PQQs during tenders
- Provides a system to ensure continual improvement of your Health and Safety and ensuring the best practices are in place.
Call Carbon Footprint Ltd to discuss your Health & Safety needs 0126 345645