Cost, Carbon & Energy Reduction + Compliance
We have a team of experts that can help you reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions in your business.
Whether you need support purely for compliance (e.g. Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), or Minimum Energy Performance Standards) or you are actively seeking to address energy spend in your business (including for P272 needs), we can provide you with the right level of support.
If you have Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) meters, these will need to be settled on a Half Hourly basis by April 2017. You will need to take action with hardware and tariffs to be compliant & avoid extra costs
Minimum Energy Performance Standards - Legislation
From April 2018, you will be unable to provide new leases/ lease extensions of any properties with an F or G EPC rating (which is estimated to make up around 18% of the commercial sector) without implementing cost-effective energy efficiency improvements
Get a rapid feel for your organisation's energy efficiency with our new on-line tool
Why do energy management?
- Minimum Energy Performance Standards - from 2018 you will be unable to rent any property of EPC rating less than E
- P272 - save cost on your energy spend, reduce carbon and enhance your environmental credentials
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) - your legal requirement as a large trading organisation
- Carbon Reduction Commitment(CRC) - tax on your energy consumption
- Climate Change Agreement (CCA) - payments for exceeding your allocation
- Cost benefits - implementation frequently brings 20% plus energy cost savings with payback periods less than 2 years
How we support you
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- ESOS Lead assessor services
- Energy management software
- Energy survey/audit services - for buildings, transport and other assets
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- ISO 50001 - Preparation for certification, internal auditing and ongoing management support
- Energy policy, strategy and smart target setting
- Implementation - investment grade audits, project management etc.
- Energy brokerage
Our Expert TeamOur highly experienced team includes
- ESOS lead assessors
- DEC & EPC assessors
- CIBSE low carbon assessors
- IEMA, EMA and CIBSE qualified consultants
Carbon Footprint’s team identified a number of areas where we can cut our emissions within our warehouse, facilities and offices. Just the no cost and low cost recommendations alone will cut energy costs by over 5% with a payback from cost savings in 1 year. I would strongly recommend Carbon Footprint to other companies looking to take their carbon management to the next level.”
Bookpoint Ltd – Leading UK Book Distributer