Health & Safety Management
Health & Safety is at the heart of business sustainability and Carbon Footprint Ltd offer a range of consultancy and training services to assist you in meeting your legal, financial and moral obligations.
As an employer you have overall responsibility for health and safety within your business to keep your employees’ safe and their training up to date. It is a legal obligation to have a Health & Safety policy and to have undertaken a risk assessment, which must be written down if you employ 5 or more people. Failing to address health and safety issues can result in injuries and illness to your staff, penalties for non-compliance including fines, imprisonment and reputational damage.
In the UK *
Autumn 2016 Update
You may also hold or need to hold OHSAS 18001 certification, particularly for supply chain or PQQ requirements.
Take our Health & Safety Gap Test - How does your organisation measure up?
How Carbon Footprint can help you
- Health & Safety Audits Onsite review & assessment of your systems, identifying key failings, risks and recommendations for improvement. This includes auditing of your procedures, policy, risk assessment, documentation and training.
- Health & Safety Courses - from H&S awareness through to specialist courses that can be delivered 'in house' or at one of our training centres
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments - support with completion of general, fire, COSHH and DSE risk assessments and provision of documentation
- OHSAS 18001- set-up, internal auditing, ongoing maintenance and alignment/integration with ISO 9001 and/or ISO14001 in your organisation
- OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 transitioning - from Sept 16
* source Health & Safety Executive http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/index.htm