Reduce Business Emissions
Cut cost, Carbon & Energy in your business
We have a team of experts that can help you reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions in your business.
Whether you need support purely for compliance (e.g. Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), or Minimum Energy Performance Standards) or you are actively seeking to address energy spend in your business (including for P272 needs), we can provide you with the right level of support.
Get a rapid feel for your organisation's energy efficiency with our new on-line tool
Why do energy management?
- Minimum Energy Performance Standards - from 2018 you will be unable to rent any property of EPC rating less than E
- P272 - save cost on your energy spend, reduce carbon and enhance your environmental credentials
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) - your legal requirement as a large trading organisation
- Carbon Reduction Commitment(CRC) - tax on your energy consumption
- Climate Change Agreement (CCA) - payments for exceeding your allocation
- Cost benefits - implementation frequently brings 20% plus energy cost savings with payback periods less than 2 years
How we support you
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- ESOS Lead assessor services
- Energy management software
- Energy survey/audit services - for buildings, transport and other assets
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
- ISO 50001 - Preparation for certification, internal auditing and ongoing management support
- Energy policy, strategy and smart target setting
- Implementation - investment grade audits, project management etc.
- Energy brokerage
Our Expert TeamOur highly experienced team includes
- ESOS lead assessors
- DEC & EPC assessors
- CIBSE low carbon assessors
- IEMA, EMA and CIBSE qualified consultants
Carbon Footprint’s team identified a number of areas where we can cut our emissions within our warehouse, facilities and offices. Just the no cost and low cost recommendations alone will cut energy costs by over 5% with a payback from cost savings in 1 year. I would strongly recommend Carbon Footprint to other companies looking to take their carbon management to the next level.”
Bookpoint Ltd – Leading UK Book Distributer