Assures accurate reporting and increased sustainability scoring
Independent and authoritative validation of your green-house gas emissions (GHGs) and non-financial reporting (aka sustainability reporting).
The Business Case for Assurance – as valued by CDP
In CDP scoring, verification / assurance accounts for:
11-16% of the total Disclosure points
3-4% of total Awareness points
18-21% of total Management points
9-11% of total Leadership points
Your organisation can only qualify for the ‘A List’ if Scope 1 & 2 emissions are verified and full points are achieved for questions 8.6 and 8.7
If your organisation falls within the scope of the Mandatory GHG Reporting and/or Mandatory Non Financial Reporting requirements you may wish us to verify your carbon footprint and also advise on its presentation within the Director's Report.
Benefits of third party assurance to your business
- Adds credibility to the information you are reporting
- Enhances reputation – shows you strive for the best quality & achieves a higher CDP score
- Provides recommendations on how to improve your reporting, data & calculations
- Ensures the GHG inventory is being calculated to a well-known and appropriate standard
- Identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Gives your stakeholders confidence in the accuracy and completeness of the information provided.
Carbon Footprint Ltd’s environmental consultants have the training, skills and experience to establish whether methodologies used were appropriate or not and to provide recommendations for improvement.