Tell your friends, staff, customers about your actions and results
You have completed a number of steps (or maybe even the whole carbon management journey) - it is now vital that you share your news and achievements with your teams, clients and stakeholders
Why should you communicate?
- Show your leadership and encourage others to join you in the battle against climate change
- To motivate your teams
- To demonstrate your low carbon credentials to like minded businesses and stakeholders
What should you communicate?
- Your carbon footprint results
- Your actions so far and plans going forward
- Your carbon reduction goals
- Your carbon neutrality credentials
Where to communicate?
- On your website
- On you marketing and PR materials
- On your social media sites (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- In internal company meeting
- In sales meetings
When to communicate?
- Frequently and as you reach different milestone stages of the carbon journey
- Try to space the timings between your announcements throughout the carbon footpriniting year and make them progressive throughout the year